Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the WavingTheWheat.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Point Forward

Yes | No

Justin Gatlin is on PEDs, right?

Beat Usain Bolt this weekend in the 100 m dash for the gold at the world championships.

He already been busted twice for doping. How else would it be possible for a sprinter to peak at age 35?

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    Ehhhh maybe - but let's not act like Bolt is next level at this point. He 100% struggled in his prelims and semis. Bolt is older and clearly lost a step.

Gatlin may be on dope but do you think the same about Coleman? Cause he beat Bolt too.

(21:01:09) ICThawk: z5 sweats swag and cums value

Magic Grue Trainer/Author

Yes | No
    Bolt had a bad start and ran out of gas. He just ran a less than optimal final race.

Wait...I mean USA! USA! USA! 🇺🇸

Sent from my iPhone using Tapadatass
    It's pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Point Forward

Yes | No
    I don't think he's on PEDs simply because he beat Bolt. I think the fact that he's peaking at age 35 (13 years after his first peak) as a sprinter and has been busted twice before is about as definitive as a failed drug test.

Soft

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningstarshiptroopers View Post
    I don't think he's on PEDs simply because he beat Bolt. I think the fact that he's peaking at age 35 (13 years after his first peak) as a sprinter and has been busted twice before is about as definitive as a failed drug test.
    Yep.

Yes | No
    How fast could some who is opemly on PEDs do the 100? I'd like to see that....

Yes | No
    I would assume everyone in that race is juicing.

Yes | No
    I want to see a 6-second 100 meter dash.

Yes | No
    Winning time was 9.92 . . . meh, that's relatively slow for the world stage. Bolt is just old.

Yes | No
    For reference:
    The current men's world record is 9.58 seconds, set by Jamaica's Usain Bolt in 2009, while the women's world record of 10.49 seconds set by American Florence Griffith-Joyner in 1988 remains unbroken.

And, FloJo's record was wind aided, but was still accepted as the WR.

For that matter, Femi Ogunode of Qatar (yes Qatar) has run 9.91 2 years ago (okay, he's Nigerian born, but Qatar sounds better).