Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the WavingTheWheat.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Crazy People

Yes | No

Crazy People

Crazy Barnes & Noble Lady

Yes | No

Waitress with no customer service training or, very likely, no job at the moment

Yes | No

Target Lady Meltdown WARNING: THIS CONTAINS PROFANITY AND VERY RACIST LANGUAGE AND IS EXTREMELY NSFW

Yes | No

Crazy Lady With Road Rage

Double Secret M0derator
    Twitter
    TheNewCzar

Yes | No
    I see a trend here...
    How many Lowes could Rob Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob Lowes?

Yes | No

Crazy old man shooting out tires in Florida (where else?).

Sounds Like Dad

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Jennison View Post

Crazy Barnes & Noble Lady
    Acting out KathyBates character from MISERY?
    Announcing your plans in advance is a good way to see God laugh. Al Swearengen Deadwood, S Dakota

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Jennison View Post

Waitress with no customer service training or, very likely, no job at the moment
    Did you read the description? It's the restaurant's shtick. The family knew that going in.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by robinsonjim View Post
    Acting out KathyBates character from MISERY?
    Bingo. Performance #art. I don't think I could stand intentionally making that many people uncomfortable.

Sounds Like Dad

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDisease View Post
    Bingo. Performance #art. I don't think I could stand intentionally making that many people uncomfortable.

As she got to going...I realized that about half of what she was saying were lines directly from the movie. Great movie, BTW. Kathy Bates is about as good an actress as there is, IMO.
    Announcing your plans in advance is a good way to see God laugh. Al Swearengen Deadwood, S Dakota

Yes | No
    As she got to going...I realized that about half of what she was saying were lines directly from the movie. Great movie, BTW. Kathy Bates is about as good an actress as there is, IMO.
    There are a lot of great actresses to choose from, but that surely was a singular performance.

Yes | No
    Never saw the movie but it occurred to me later that this lady, and the waitress, were pulling a fast one. I also didn't catch that the waitress was doing her job. The others are nutty as hell including a few I didn't include because of some raw language.

Point Forward

Yes | No
    I can't believe you just nonchalantly used such an ableist word like "crazy."

I feel oh so very

triggered.jpg

also how do you do gifs? I tried both video and image and couldn't get it to work.

Yes | No
    I do have to say, I found the legit videos more sad than funny. Serious mental illness going on.

Double Secret M0derator
    Twitter
    TheNewCzar

Yes | No
    One day I had a nice discussion with a previous mortgage call center. I was at work and played the whole discussion as JR from Dallas. Everyone got a kick out of it.
    How many Lowes could Rob Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob Lowes?