Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the WavingTheWheat.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Pinched Nerve

Yes | No

Pinched Nerve

About every few months I get a sharp pain in my upper neck, which I believe (for various reasons) to be a pinched nerve. The pain is not debilitating or anything -- just a nuisance but it makes it difficult to move my head from side to side. Usually only lasts about a week or so, getting progressively better from the outset. Not sure what causes it; just happens out of the blue.

So, this type of thing happen to anyone? Anything I can do to make it stop occurring? Yes, I'm aware I could go see a doctor.

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    Well I'm not a doctor but I do have a friend in residency so I am qualified to answer this.

You probably have AIDZ, you should quickly draft a will making sure to gift part of your estate to the WtW admins.

(21:01:09) ICThawk: z5 sweats swag and cums value

Soft

Yes | No

Yes | No
    Can I have your stuff?

Yes | No
    Get a myPillow?

Magic Grue Trainer/Author

Yes | No
    Is it on the same side as your 'me time' hand?
    It's pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No
    A trip to a chiropractor will either fix it or cause a quick death as he snaps your spinal cord in two. Either way, the pain is gone.
    Grammar Police: To Correct and Serve -- Every time you misspell a word, the errorists win.

Yes | No
    I'm skeptical of chiropractors . . . maybe because of the 50/50 odds thing

Point Forward

Yes | No
    Pinched nerves can be caused by, among other things, tension and tightness in the area in question. A massage and/or some type of muscle relaxant might help, but wouldn't solve the problem. You'll probably need to do some regular stretching and exercise to keep your neck from getting out of wack again.

I'm not a doctor, but I have read a lot of WebMD and have handled many healing crystals.

Administrator

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningstarshiptroopers View Post
    Pinched nerves can be caused by, among other things, tension and tightness in the area in question. A massage and/or some type of muscle relaxant might help, but wouldn't solve the problem. You'll probably need to do some regular stretching and exercise to keep your neck from getting out of wack again.

I'm not a doctor, but I have read a lot of WebMD and have handled many healing crystals.
    Clearly you haven't read WebMD close enough because you didn't diagnose him with cancer.
    Victoria Concordia Crescit

unwashed mass

Yes | No
    Massage with a happy ending will cure what ails you.

Point Forward

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ephemeral View Post
    Massage with a happy ending will cure what ails you.
    If you know of a place where they can give your neck an orgasm, please send me a pm. That sounds like something I'd like to try.

High Class Wheater

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningstarshiptroopers View Post
    If you know of a place where they can give your neck an orgasm, please send me a pm. That sounds like something I'd like to try.
    Here you go: http://www.alternet.org/personal-hea...do-you-get-one