Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the WavingTheWheat.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Pinched Nerve

  1. #1


    Yes | No

    Pinched Nerve

    About every few months I get a sharp pain in my upper neck, which I believe (for various reasons) to be a pinched nerve. The pain is not debilitating or anything -- just a nuisance but it makes it difficult to move my head from side to side. Usually only lasts about a week or so, getting progressively better from the outset. Not sure what causes it; just happens out of the blue.

    So, this type of thing happen to anyone? Anything I can do to make it stop occurring? Yes, I'm aware I could go see a doctor.

  2. #2
    Supreme Leader
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eating Puppy Chow
    Posts
    16,545


    Yes | No
    Well I'm not a doctor but I do have a friend in residency so I am qualified to answer this.


    You probably have AIDZ, you should quickly draft a will making sure to gift part of your estate to the WtW admins.


    (21:01:09) ICThawk: z5 sweats swag and cums value

  3. #3
    Soft
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bottom of Potter Lake
    Posts
    3,043


    Yes | No

  4. #4


    Yes | No
    Can I have your stuff?

  5. #5


    Yes | No
    Get a myPillow?

  6. #6
    Magic Grue Trainer/Author
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Great Underground Empire
    Posts
    6,192


    Yes | No
    Is it on the same side as your 'me time' hand?
    It's pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

  7. #7
    Part of the problem
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sun City, Antarctica
    Posts
    11,104
    Twitter
    MissTCShore


    Yes | No
    A trip to a chiropractor will either fix it or cause a quick death as he snaps your spinal cord in two. Either way, the pain is gone.
    Grammar Police: To Correct and Serve -- Every time you misspell a word, the errorists win.

  8. #8


    Yes | No
    I'm skeptical of chiropractors . . . maybe because of the 50/50 odds thing

  9. #9
    Point Forward
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    68


    Yes | No
    Pinched nerves can be caused by, among other things, tension and tightness in the area in question. A massage and/or some type of muscle relaxant might help, but wouldn't solve the problem. You'll probably need to do some regular stretching and exercise to keep your neck from getting out of wack again.

    I'm not a doctor, but I have read a lot of WebMD and have handled many healing crystals.

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    LFK
    Posts
    3,925


    Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningstarshiptroopers View Post
    Pinched nerves can be caused by, among other things, tension and tightness in the area in question. A massage and/or some type of muscle relaxant might help, but wouldn't solve the problem. You'll probably need to do some regular stretching and exercise to keep your neck from getting out of wack again.

    I'm not a doctor, but I have read a lot of WebMD and have handled many healing crystals.
    Clearly you haven't read WebMD close enough because you didn't diagnose him with cancer.
    Victoria Concordia Crescit

  11. #11
    unwashed mass
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Larryville
    Posts
    58


    Yes | No
    Massage with a happy ending will cure what ails you.

  12. #12
    Point Forward
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    68


    Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ephemeral View Post
    Massage with a happy ending will cure what ails you.
    If you know of a place where they can give your neck an orgasm, please send me a pm. That sounds like something I'd like to try.

  13. #13
    High Class Wheater
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,323


    Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningstarshiptroopers View Post
    If you know of a place where they can give your neck an orgasm, please send me a pm. That sounds like something I'd like to try.
    Here you go: http://www.alternet.org/personal-hea...do-you-get-one

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •