Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the WavingTheWheat.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Supreme Leader

Yes | No

Booked a Flight to San Diego

So I got drunk on Friday night and booked a flight to San Diego. I come to the wheaters (all 3 of you) to ask what places I should eat at/things I should do while I'm there.

Fro - you got any hot cali insider tips?

(21:01:09) ICThawk: z5 sweats swag and cums value

Yes | No
    Go to Coronado and see the Inn there. Gaslight district. Tour the Midway.
    Drink a lot and have lots of sex.
    Go up to La Jolla and walk around the main drag and down to the Cove. Eat lunch at George's outside on the roof.
    Fly home.

Magic Grue Trainer/Author

Yes | No
    Midway tour is about the best thing that city has to offer for tourism other than beaches and weather. Torrey Pines and a few other golf courses are the biggest draw for me personally.

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
    Midway tour is about the best thing that city has to offer for tourism other than beaches and weather. Torrey Pines and a few other golf courses are the biggest draw for me personally.

I'd love to play Torrey Pines but I assume it's booked because of the holiday weekend.

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by GardArmighty View Post
    Go to Coronado and see the Inn there. Gaslight district. Tour the Midway.
    Go up to La Jolla and walk around the main drag and down to the Cove. Eat lunch at George's outside on the roof.
    Fly home.
    I approve of everything in this post.

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No
    I've never been to San Diego, but I'm thinking there must be a Taco Bell or some other really good Mexican place, since it's really close to Mexico and we don't have that wall up, yet. So, I'd suggest hitting a local authentic Mexican restaurant (Taco Bell, Taco Grande, Taco Juan's, or something like that) and find out what REAL AUTHENTIC Mexican food tastes like.

Also, I think there's a big lake or some sort of body of water close by that you could look at for a little while.
    Grammar Police: To Correct and Serve -- Every time you misspell a word, the errorists win.

Magic Grue Trainer/Author

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhawkz5 View Post
    I'd love to play Torrey Pines but I assume it's booked because of the holiday weekend.
    You want me to make you REALLY jealous? The summer between my junior and senior year of high school (in L.A.), I spent 6 weeks (2 sessions) at the Billy Casper Golf Camp. We stayed in the dorms at UCSD, had professional instruction at the driving range every morning, and played Torrey Pines every afternoon (M-F) - the weekends were ours to go to the beach, skate parks, etc. Growing up in California was hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapadatass

Yes | No
    Get drunk as hell and go to the zoo.

Yes | No
    San Diego is probably my favorite city in the US. Love that place.

Pretty much echo what everyone else says. Drink all the Ballast Point beer you can get your hands on. The zoo is legit. Gaslamp is a hell of a time. Coronado was pretty cool. Midway is awesome. Travel down to Tijuana for a day if you want to get weird. Drink cheap beer at the KC BBQ place and see Top Gun and Royals/Chiefs/KU memorabilia (but do not eat there - it is not great).

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    You want me to make you REALLY jealous? The summer between my junior and senior year of high school (in L.A.), I spent 6 weeks (2 sessions) at the Billy Casper Golf Camp. We stayed in the dorms at UCSD, had professional instruction at the driving range every morning, and played Torrey Pines every afternoon (M-F) - the weekends were ours to go to the beach, skate parks, etc. Growing up in California was hard.

You go to hell.

Double Secret M0derator

Yes | No

How ever did you survive? LOL