Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the WavingTheWheat.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No

In other news....

Police find drugs and "rampant homosexuality" at the Vatican...

http://https://www.usnews.com/news/n...arys-apartment

In another shocking report, Water is Wet!!!
    Grammar Police: To Correct and Serve -- Every time you misspell a word, the errorists win.

Yes | No
    If you're the Vatican and you can't even cover that up with the Vatican Police, you know it's a shitstorm.

Magic Grue Trainer/Author

Yes | No
    Why does the Vatican need police? Doesn't god protect them? I mean, it's god's main house, right?

Yes | No
    God obviously turns a blind eye to cocaine and reacharounds.

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No
    VP MIKE PENCE IGNORES "DO NOT TOUCH" SIGN
    Blames it on Marco Rubio: "He dared me to do it."

(CNN) - Mike Pence set social media abuzz Thursday with a photo of him touching a piece of NASA space equipment clearly marked "do not touch." On Friday, the vice president jokingly blamed Florida Sen. Marco Rubio for it.

"Sorry @NASA...@MarcoRubio dared me to do it!" Pence tweeted, along with a photo emphasizing Rubio's position in the incriminating photo.

Pence was at the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida, to discuss the administration's goals for American space exploration. During his tour of the facility, Pence laid a hand on part of the Orion spacecraft. The vice president also joked that it was perhaps not the first time his hand had gone astray.

Rubio, for his part, played along with the accusatory tweet, quipping that he warned Pence "you break it, you own it."

According to NASA, there was no harm done.

"It was okay to touch the surface," the agency tweeted. "We were going to clean it anyway." They added that "it was an honor to host" Pence.

In a statement, a NASA spokesperson explained that the "do not touch" signs are "there as a day-to-day reminder."

"Procedures require the hardware to be cleaned before tiles are bonded to the spacecraft, so touching the surface is absolutely okay," the statement read. "Otherwise, the hardware would have had a protective cover over it."

This latest incident is not the first time that Rubio has found himself at the center of viral fame involving the Trump administration. Last month, social media went wild over a photo of a seemingly awkward embrace of first daughter and White House adviser Ivanka Trump. At the time, Rubio opened a mock "investigation" into the encounter. It does not appear that the Republican senator will be launching an "inquiry" into the NASA photo, however.

Link to story: http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/polit...d-me/581762976
    Last edited by MissTCShore; 07-08-2017 at 10:57 PM.
    Grammar Police: To Correct and Serve -- Every time you misspell a word, the errorists win.

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTCShore View Post
    VP MIKE PENCE IGNORES "DO NOT TOUCH" SIGN
    Blames it on Marco Rubio: "He dared me to do it."

(CNN) - Mike Pence set social media abuzz Thursday with a photo of him touching a piece of NASA space equipment clearly marked "do not touch." On Friday, the vice president jokingly blamed Florida Sen. Marco Rubio for it.

"Sorry @NASA...@MarcoRubio dared me to do it!" Pence tweeted, along with a photo emphasizing Rubio's position in the incriminating photo.

Pence was at the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida, to discuss the administration's goals for American space exploration. During his tour of the facility, Pence laid a hand on part of the Orion spacecraft. The vice president also joked that it was perhaps not the first time his hand had gone astray.

Rubio, for his part, played along with the accusatory tweet, quipping that he warned Pence "you break it, you own it."

According to NASA, there was no harm done.

"It was okay to touch the surface," the agency tweeted. "We were going to clean it anyway." They added that "it was an honor to host" Pence.

In a statement, a NASA spokesperson explained that the "do not touch" signs are "there as a day-to-day reminder."

"Procedures require the hardware to be cleaned before tiles are bonded to the spacecraft, so touching the surface is absolutely okay," the statement read. "Otherwise, the hardware would have had a protective cover over it."

This latest incident is not the first time that Rubio has found himself at the center of viral fame involving the Trump administration. Last month, social media went wild over a photo of a seemingly awkward embrace of first daughter and White House adviser Ivanka Trump. At the time, Rubio opened a mock "investigation" into the encounter. It does not appear that the Republican senator will be launching an "inquiry" into the NASA photo, however.

Link to story: http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/polit...d-me/581762976

Now we know why his wife won't leave alone in a room with women.

(21:01:09) ICThawk: z5 sweats swag and cums value

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No

Yes | No

I saw this today, the city got a bid for $65,000. Dude did it for $550. Someone in the city was obviously steering some cash to a friend or relative.

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No

"A Western New York man was arrested after driving a car with no windshield, no doors and no license plates. Oh, and by the way, there was an ax stuck into the roof.

It happened Monday afternoon on Youngers Road in the Wyoming County town of Wetherfield. The Sheriff's deputies got a call about a suspicious vehicle.

When they got there they say the driver, 21-year-old Jared T. Price failed a field sobriety test. He was later found to be impaired by multiple different drug categories, according to the sheriff's department."

Hawkaholic
    Twitter
    JayhawkLifer

Yes | No

"A Western New York man was arrested after driving a car with no windshield, no doors and no license plates. Oh, and by the way, there was an ax stuck into the roof.

It happened Monday afternoon on Youngers Road in the Wyoming County town of Wetherfield. The Sheriff's deputies got a call about a suspicious vehicle.

When they got there they say the driver, 21-year-old Jared T. Price failed a field sobriety test. He was later found to be impaired by multiple different drug categories, according to the sheriff's department."
    Get out of the car Ricky.
    My train of thought derailed. There were no survivors.

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkLifer View Post
    Get out of the car Ricky.
    "It's not my fault..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapadatass
    It's pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Yes | No
    Looks like someone saw Mad Max a few too many times.

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
    I saw this today, the city got a bid for $65,000. Dude did it for $550. Someone in the city was obviously steering some cash to a friend or relative.
    Probably so, but those stairs were shite. Removed for being unsafe. Good intentions though.

Edit: LOL realized I said the stairs weren't wheelchair accessible.

Hawkaholic
    Twitter
    JayhawkLifer

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
    "It's not my fault..."

Love me some TPB.
    My train of thought derailed. There were no survivors.

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No
    WYOMING MAN FOUND WITH 30 EYEBALLS IN HIS ANAL CAVITY

tilbott.jpg

LINK

Story:

Okay, this is one of the craziest things we’ve ever seen… WTF?

CASPER, Wyo. –

Police made a routine traffic stop early Thursday morning and got more than they bargained for when Roy Tilbott, 51, stepped out of his El Camino for a field sobriety test and Casper police noticed several eyeballs slide from his right pant leg onto the road.

Feeling they could have a potential murderer on their hands, police quickly drew guns and cuffed Tilbott.

Tilbott assured police the eyeballs were not human, but instead cow eyeballs he had pilfered from Johnson Meats (a slaughterhouse) where Tilbott is employed as a butcher.

Above: Bovine eyeball from Tilbott’s rectum. A total of 30 were found. Image Source: Casper Police Department

“Company won’t let us take animal scraps home and instead toss them in the landfill,” Tilbott said in the police report. “They’re a very wasteful company. We should be allowed to take scrap meat and other parts home. The company should start a green initiative. They don’t even have recycling at the plant.”

Tilbott explained his actions: “I enjoy eating bovine eyeballs and smuggling them out in my colon was the only way I knew how to get them out without potentially getting caught and fired.”

Tilbott told police he estimates he has smuggled several thousand eyeballs from the plant over the past few months.

“I put them in soups,” Tilbott said in the police report. “They’re beneficial for erectile dysfunction, which I currently battle, but I also just like the texture and taste.”

Tilbott was arrested for driving under the influence, his BAC two times higher than the legal limit, plus he was in possession of several large carving knives possibly stolen from the meat packing plant, but Tilbott has not been charged with theft as police need to further investigate to determine who the knives belong to.

Police are also unsure whether to charge Tilbott with theft for the bovine eyeballs. They are waiting to talk with Tilbott’s employer first.

Double Secret M0derator
    Twitter
    TheNewCzar

Yes | No
    What the seriously what. Treating erectile dysfunction with bovine eyeballs smuggled out via his colon???????? I think a cup of cat shit coffee would do better.
    How many Lowes could Rob Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob Lowes?

Yes | No
    Fuckin' police state bullshit. I mean, really, let the person who hasn't shoved a cow's eyeball up his ass cast the first stone.

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No
    LINK

DEPUTIES: NW ARKANSAS MAN FILMED HAVING SEX WITH DONKEYS

SILOAM SPRINGS, Ark. -- A Siloam Springs man was arrested in late July after he was captured having sex with a family's pet donkeys on a game camera, according to the District Court of Benton County.

Everett Lee Compton was booked on charges of criminal trespassing and bestiality after he was filmed feeding one of two donkeys, placing a bag over its head and then engaging in sexual acts with the animal.

Compton was captured after harassing the donkeys for several months, according to the owners, who decided to set up a camera after finding bags of bread on the South side of their property, where the two female donkeys were kept.

Compton is being held at the Benton County Jail on a $5000 bond.

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No
    Rape is Rape! *Hee Haw* means *Hee Haw*!!!!

Waterboy

Yes | No

And EMAW means HELLS YES to donkey-fuckin!!!

WWUR Tourney Organizer

Yes | No

Yes | No

Waterboy

Yes | No
    I'm wondering if the mental conversation that the cow-eye-up-ass dude had internally was between:

"Here...hold my beer"
    or
    "Hell, why not?"