Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the WavingTheWheat.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Magic Grue Trainer/Author

Yes | No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapadatass

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhawkz5 View Post
    So today we found out that Jared told Joe and Mika to be nice and Donald would stop a National Enquirer story. They didn't play ball so the story ran and now Donald is railing against them.

It's almost like, I don't know, this family is...corrupt?
    J-Kush couldn't put out that fire but he's going to bring peace to the Middle East. All good!

Yes | No
    Last edited by Jhawkz5; 07-10-2017 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Your favorite admin here to fix all your linking issues

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    You would think Don Jr would be smarter than to put everything in an email...

(21:01:09) ICThawk: z5 sweats swag and cums value

Yes | No
    What a colossal dumbass.

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    And yet Jared Kushner still has a security clearance and job in the White House after Don Jr posted that the meeting was about the Russian gov't trying to help his father's campaign.

Somewhere Lindsey Graham is cracking some horrible joke to a reporter and John McCain's brow is furrowed and he is "very concerned"

Supreme Leader

Yes | No

Yes | No
    Always helpful to keep handy.

Supreme Leader

Yes | No

Soft

Yes | No
    The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No

I guess the only thing worse would have been to put this sort of thing in an email, add some classified government documents, and then store it all on an unsecured server.

..... oh, wait.
    Grammar Police: To Correct and Serve -- Every time you misspell a word, the errorists win.

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTCShore View Post
    I guess the only thing worse would have been to put this sort of thing in an email, add some classified government documents, and then store it all on an unsecured server.

..... oh, wait.
    You forgot have your lesbian lov...er...top aid email them to her child molester husband for printing because the IT people couldn't find any extra printers in the entire fucking State Department.

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    And yet Jared Kushner still has a security clearance and job in the White House after Don Jr posted that the meeting was about the Russian gov't trying to help his father's campaign.
    He's apparently amended his SF-86 3 times to add 100+ meetings.

How does he still have clearance?

Yes | No
    A see-through wall! And they said POTUS wasn't a genius!

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 5.31.31 PM.jpg

Last edited by FrobozMumbar; 07-13-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Yes | No
    FUCKYEAH!

Yes | No

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    Sadly, this isn't fake. #LeaderOfTheFreeWorld

Trump.jpg

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by GardArmighty View Post
    Sadly, this isn't fake. #LeaderOfTheFreeWorld

Trump.jpg

I'm pretty sure it is fake.

Yes | No
    Sean Spicer leaving the White House:

spicer.jpg

Yes | No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapadatass

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No
    If we get a few people migrating over from the Phog, we may have to move this thread to the Politics board. (I think we have one, don't we?) I'd hate to pollute our main off-topic board with new people coming in.
    Grammar Police: To Correct and Serve -- Every time you misspell a word, the errorists win.

Yes | No
    I wonder how the new board will be modded. Does CBS/247 have certain rules they will enforce? Can people say "poop"?

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by All4KU View Post
    I wonder how the new board will be modded. Does CBS/247 have certain rules they will enforce? Can people say "poop"?

You can say shit here. It's cool.

High Class Wheater

Yes | No
    What are the Vegas odds for impeachment by now?
    (01:48:08) samandbendriveme: alright....later guys....i gotta go let someone suckle my teet

http://www.wavingthewheat.com/misc/HiD.jpg

High Class Wheater

Yes | No
    In the Isn't It a Bit Early For That Department, Public Policy Polling has a 2020 poll. Trump doesn't fare so well, but the Democrats will still find a way to screw things up I'm sure:

Trump does a lot of losing in our poll. Voters wish that either Barack Obama (53/40) or Hillary Clinton (49/42) was President instead of Trump. Trump loses by wide margins in hypothetical matches against Joe Biden (54/39) or Bernie Sanders (52/39) for reelection. Trump loses 12-13% of the folks who voted for him last fall to either Biden or Sanders. Trump also trails in hypothetical contests against Elizabeth Warren (49/42), Cory Booker (45/40), and Kamala Harris (41/40). The one Democrat Trump manages a tie against is Mark Zuckerberg, at 40/40. Zuckerberg is actually not a particularly well known figure nationally- 47% of voters say they have no opinion about him to 24% with a positive one and 29% with a negative one.
    http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...ssia.html#more

Oh and his attacks on the media aren't working:

Trump also does a lot of losing to the media in our new poll. Voters say they trust NBC and ABC each more than him, 56/38. They say they trust CBS more than him 56/39. They say they trust the New York Times more than him 55/38. They say they trust CNN more than him 54/39. And they say they trust the Washington Post more than him 53/38.

High Class Wheater

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    In the Isn't It a Bit Early For That Department, Public Policy Polling has a 2020 poll. Trump doesn't fare so well, but the Democrats will still find a way to screw things up I'm sure:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...ssia.html#more

Oh and his attacks on the media aren't working:

Watch, the Dems will nominate someone older than shit rather than a young vigorous candidate.
    (01:48:08) samandbendriveme: alright....later guys....i gotta go let someone suckle my teet

http://www.wavingthewheat.com/misc/HiD.jpg

High Class Wheater

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by DeutschHistorian View Post
    Watch, the Dems will nominate someone older than shit rather than a young vigorous candidate.
    I have a running nightmare that they take back the House in 2018 and get it in their minds that means nominating Pelosi in 2020 would be a great idea.

Yes | No
    Pelosi would be a disaster as a candidate.

Soft

Yes | No
    Pelosi needs to do the right thing and not even run. Also, I wonder if there will be any Republican challengers for the nomination?

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Protist View Post
    Pelosi needs to do the right thing and not even run. Also, I wonder if there will be any Republican challengers for the nomination?
    I think that's why Chaffetz resigned when he did. He didn't want to be tainted in any way by the Trump administration so he could mount a challenge against him in 2020.

Yes | No
    I still think the Democrats would have won the White House if they hadn't been hellbent on pushing Hillary on the party from the beginning because it was "her time". I don't think the DNC seriously entertained any alternative.

High Class Wheater

Yes | No
    I still think the Democrats would have won the White House if they hadn't been hellbent on pushing Hillary on the party from the beginning because it was "her time". I don't think the DNC seriously entertained any alternative.
    They didn't. And, by they I don't mean the DNC, I mean the donors and groups that are actually the decision makers in the party. I have some ins with that crowd. (Not a humblebrag. I'm no one special at all.) In early December 2014 is when I first learned that the entire party elite was going to go for Hillary. I was on the phone with a big donor for something work related and we started talking politics. Had a very long conversation about 2016 and how it was going to be Hillary. He wasn't really pleased about it, but thought there was nothing to be done. It wasn't because it was "her time." It was because the women's groups thought it was "Our Turn." They wanted payback for supporting Obama after the 2008 primaries and everyone went along trying to avoid a fight. Guy I was talking to said he really had no choice but to go with it. A few other later conversations with others confirmed this pure stupidity.

Yes | No
    I think the bigger problem for the Democrats was pandering to their ultra-left millennials from the coasts - without any thought in the world that it was costing them Dem and Independent votes from more traditional blue collar Dem families in the swing states.

They still haven't figured it out, as is evidenced by pussy marches, tranny bathrooms, protest rioting and "Resist!" How do they think that's playing with the out of work union steel worker and his family in Pennsylvania? The Republicans can't seem to get it together and are fractured in their own way, but they are not alienating their traditional base in swing states - and really, swing states are the only thing that really matters in the General as we all know where the other states are going without even looking.

Yes | No
    If the Dems had their shit together, they should be able to destroy the Pubs next go around. But there are no strong voices in the Democratic party, no leaders wanting to step up. Both sides are pathetic.

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    I would like nominate wtw as a collective group for President in 2020 under the Wheater party banner.

Yes | No
    We could drive around an old giant party convertible and call it the Wheater Beater.

Supreme Leader

Yes | No
    We could drive around an old giant party convertible and call it the Wheater Beater.

And you're officially hired as the comms director. You've got good ideas.

High Class Wheater

Yes | No
    I like our chances in the Iowa Caucuses. New Hampshire could be rough though. I used to live there, so I'd be willing to go discuss our platform with the locals over frappes and Moxie.

Part of the problem
    Twitter
    MissTCShore

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    They didn't. And, by they I don't mean the DNC, I mean the donors and groups that are actually the decision makers in the party. I have some ins with that crowd. (Not a humblebrag. I'm no one special at all.) In early December 2014 is when I first learned that the entire party elite was going to go for Hillary. I was on the phone with a big donor for something work related and we started talking politics. Had a very long conversation about 2016 and how it was going to be Hillary. He wasn't really pleased about it, but thought there was nothing to be done. It wasn't because it was "her time." It was because the women's groups thought it was "Our Turn." They wanted payback for supporting Obama after the 2008 primaries and everyone went along trying to avoid a fight. Guy I was talking to said he really had no choice but to go with it. A few other later conversations with others confirmed this pure stupidity.
    I think this is why people are so cynical about politics and why voter turnout is very, very low. People know that THEY don't pick the President; the party elite pick the President. I think that's part of the appeal of Trump - the 'Pubs didn't pick him; the people did.

I wonder if the GOP will change its nomination process to prevent something like this from happening in the future, the way the Dems have done.